Great Work in a Great World
In part one of an interview with Andrea Montuschi, an AIESEC Alum and current President of the Great Place to Work® Italy team, when we got online for our international call, we discovered that we had A LOT to discuss. That’s why we’re breaking the conversation into two parts: Part 1 explores why to do well by doing good, and Part 2 explores how to do well by doing good.
Andrea began his career in London in 1997 with a company that specialized in employee surveys. Since 2003, he has worked in Milan as a consultant in the market research, creativity, and HR sectors. His main areas of expertise revolve around an employee survey on business climate analysis: planning, climate analysis, consulting, and action planning. For some years, he contributed as a volunteer clown in hospitals, but since 2006, his main passion and hobby has focused on improvisational theatre.
– Chris Gassman
- Hosted and Created by Chris@Whatareyoustillwaitingfor.Space
- Illustrated by Kriszti@Whatareyoustillwaitingfor.Space
- Edited and Published by Lee@Whatareyoustillwaitingfor.Space
- Originally Aired on The Market And The Good
- Supported and Funded by Advertising-Free Online Sales of What Are You Still Waiting For? Publications and Affiliation with WordPress
The opinions expressed by the interviewee and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of #WAYSWF.